- 父母 & 学生
The 澳门官方正规电子游戏平台联合高中 has the primary responsibility to ensure compliance with applicable state and federal laws and regulations and has established procedures to address allegations of unlawful discrimination, 骚扰, 恐吓 and bullying; and complaints alleging violation of state or federal laws governing educational programs.
澳门官方正规电子游戏平台联合高中 shall investigate and seek to resolve complaints, using policies and procedures known as the 统一的投诉 Procedures (“UCP”), 由教育委员会通过, 非法歧视的指控, 骚扰, 恐吓或欺凌 regarding actual or perceived characteristics such as 年龄, 祖先, color, 精神或身体残疾, 种族, 族群识别, 性别, 性别表达, 性别认同, 遗传信息, 移民身份, 婚姻或父母状况, 医疗条件, 国籍, 国家的起源, 实际的或感知的性, 性取向, 比赛, 宗教, or on the basis of a person’s association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.
The UCP shall also be used when addressing complaints alleging failure to comply with state and/or federal laws in:
- 没有教育内容的课程周期, when students in grades 9-12 are assigned to such courses more than one week in any semester or in a course the student has previously satisfactorily completed, 除非满足特定的条件
- 歧视, 骚扰, 恐吓, 或地区计划及活动中的霸凌行为, including in those programs or activities funded directly by or that receive or benefit from any state financial assistance, based on the person's actual or perceived characteristics of 比赛 or 种族, color, 祖先, 国籍, 国家的起源, 移民身份, 族群识别, 年龄, 宗教, 婚姻状况, 怀孕, 父母的地位, 身体或精神残疾, 医疗状况性别, 性取向, 性别, 性别认同, 性别表达, 或者遗传信息, 或《澳门官方正规电子游戏平台》第200或220条规定的任何其他特征, 政府代码11135, 或刑法典422.55, or based on the person’s association with a person’s or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics
- 寄养学生的教育和毕业要求, 无家可归的学生, 来自军人家庭的学生, 以前在少年法庭学校的学生, 移民学生, 还有参加新移民项目的移民学生
- School plans for student’s achievement as required for the consolidated application for specified federal and/or state categorical funding
- School site councils as required for the consolidated application for specified federal and/or state categorical funding
- Any complaint alleging retaliation against a complainant or other participant in the complaint process or anyone who has acted to uncover or report a violation subject to this policy
- Any other state or federal educational program the 负责人 of Public Instruction or designee deems appropriate
除了, the UCP may be used to file a complaint alleging that a pupil enrolled in a public school was required to pay a student fee for participation in an educational activity as those terms are defined below.
“教育活动”是指学校举办的活动, 学区, charter school or county office of education that constitutes an integral fundamental part of secondary education, 但不限于, 课程和课外活动.
“学生费”是指费用, 学生的按金或其他费用, 或学生的父母或监护人, in violation of Section 49011 and Section 5 of Article IX of the California Constitution, which require educational activities to be provided free of charge to all students without regard to their families’ ability or willingness to pay fees or request special waivers.
A fee charged to a student as a condition for registering for school or classes, or as a condition for participation in a class or an extracurricular activity, 不论课程或活动是选修课还是必修课, 或者是信用;
保证金, 或其他付款, 学生要想拿到一把锁就必须这么做, 储物柜, 书, 类设备, 乐器, uniform or other materials or equipment; and
学生被要求购买材料, 供应, 教育用品:与教育活动有关的装备或制服.
学生费用投诉的诉讼时效 – A student fee complaint shall be filed not later than one year from the date the alleged violation occurred
Encinitas, CA 92024
760-753-6491 x 5585
指称歧视的投诉, 骚扰, 恐吓或欺凌 must be filed within six months from the date the alleged discrimination, 骚扰, 恐吓或欺凌 occurred or the date the complainant first obtained knowledge of the facts of the alleged discrimination, 骚扰, 恐吓或欺凌, unless the time for filing is extended by the 负责人 or his or her designee.
Complaints will be investigated and a written decision or report will be sent to the complainant within 60 calendar days from the receipt of the complaint. This 60-day time period may be extended by written agreement of the complainant. The Local Education Authority (or LEA; in this case the 澳门官方正规电子游戏平台联合高中) is responsible for investigating the complaint and shall conduct and complete the investigation in accordance with the California Code of Regulations sections 4630-4631 and 4680-4687 and in accordance with local procedures adopted under section 4621.
The complainant has a right to appeal the District’s decision to the California Department of Education by filing a written appeal within 30 days of receiving the decision. The appeal must include a copy of the complaint filed and a copy of the decision.
A copy of the 澳门官方正规电子游戏平台联合高中’s UCP policy and complaint procedures shall be available free of charge.
Williams case legislation requires a 学区 to use its uniform complaint process to help identify and resolve any deficiencies related to instructional materials, 教师空缺或分配不当, and emergency or urgent facilities conditions that pose a threat to the health and safety of the pupils or staff, 第1312号行政条例中列出的.4. 每个教室都张贴了通知. Complaint forms are available on each school's website, or you may submit using the forms below.